Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daily Devotional - The Fiery Furnace

What a great devotional....God is always with us and we are never alone or will be hurt. Can you believe how many times we have been in the fire and he has rescued us....accidents, lies, stolen goods, the enemy's trap in other situations, the things Satan tells us that we start to believe, etc. Powerful devitional today!

We can be sure of this, my friend - when walking through the fiery trials of life, we are never alone. Jesus is right there with us all the way. A little smoke and fire doesn’t bother Him one little bit.

Let’s Pray
Dear Lord, thank You that I never have to walk through the fiery trials of life alone. You promised that You will never leave me, and I cling to that truth today. Also, thank You for sending friends to walk through the flames with me! They are some of my most treasured gifts. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments: