Thursday, November 20, 2008

Always believing and trusting in God

Being at home and staying with my baby girl has been a blessing even though I want to go work. Just to earn some cash and shop for my heart's desire. The Lord has laid some dreams in my path and so I am waiting on him to open the door to what I should do. I think that Lord has kept me at home to get into a balanced lifestyle before working and so I am focusing on getting closer and closer to my Lord and Savior.

I have had dreams of opening a dance studio. Even though I like to dance, it doesn't seem to be opening in that direction. I dreamed about substituting and so that may be a first avenue even though my desire is to work in a hospital or have a clerical/admin position somewhere. I enjoy my current business in Pampered Chef and it keeps me busy. So we will see what God has for me within the next few months......just praying and seeking his face.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awww sister welcome to the blogging world where you will meet lots of Sisters in Christ!

You have such a special place in my heart and I am so blessed to have you as a sister!

May the Lord direct your path as to what He wants you to do... Keep asking and you shall receive SISTA!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Fay,
Just wanted you to know that I'm following your blog. Let me know if you need anything. I'm here and am praying for you.
Hugs,
Amanda

Fay Cortes said...

Thanks to the both of you. It is awesome to know that we can all pray for each other about our Heart's desires and we can all come into agreement. Have a blessed day!!