Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What is God doing? Bringing Increase....

I just wanted to give the Praise to Our Lord and Savior and thank him for the increase that he has brought to my family and I through Pampered Chef. I have had 2 $1,000 plus shows and several show bookings within two months and constant increase since I started in January with my first show here in Texas. Thank you to my family as well for helping out in every way possible.

Thank you to my past hosts and future hosts for willing to have a show.

For the month of May, Pampered Chef is offering you as guests the Help Whip Cancer products for a limited time this month only. If you are interested please feel free to contact me via email or by phone at 5127405391 or cortesfay@yahoo.com. Or visit my website for direct online assistance or ordering: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/faycortes

Have a wonderful week and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU!! And like I always say, HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments: