Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 2009: Believing in what God has for me.....

Hello. I know that I have not blogged in a while but we had family over for the holidays and I have been sending out my resume everywhere and waiting on phone calls for a job.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!!

I am believing in What God has for me this year and focusing on Him at all times!!!

I have my second interview tomorrow at a school which I hope to get ASAP. Thank you for your prayers.

If you need anything from Pampered Chef just let me know. If you would like to schedule a Cooking Show this month, keep in mind that January is double points for FREE Products. If you host a show and get $500 or more - you earn originally $90 but in January you EARN an additional $50 for a total of $140.00 in free products. Isn't that a good reason to HOST!! Email me and let me know if you are interested!!

1 comment:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Fay,
Happy 2009!
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda