Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new week that God has given me.....

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share that I am so honored that God has once again put us on this earth another day. I don't take it for granted that I wake up each morning and that my family and I are so blessed and healthy!! Thank you Lord for our Lives!!

I am blessed today for Our New President: Barack Obama and may the Lord give him the wisdom and knowledge and strength in his Presidency!! To include his wife Michelle and his daughters for their protection and covering in the New Life ahead of them.

I want to thank God for my husband and children for allowing us to show love to one another!! For my sister and her results and for my mom, dad, grandma's, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends, their salvation and for their lives!!

For my business and the job that you have for my future. As I go through interviews that your strength is with me.

I love you Lord and want you to know how Thankful I am today!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you sister!

We are so thankful for what the Lord has done in our lives and for what is to come. Even though my results were negative today I know that He will show me something positive!

Thank you Lord!

maw82 said...

Hey Fay: My name is Maria and I am a friend of Melanie!! She said you would know me!! But I wanted to share with you that you have a WONDERFUL Sistr w/out her and the LORD I don't know where i would be!!! She has been there for me thru all of these trial and tribulations! We have the same feelings!!!! But I thank GOD for her friendship!!!

Melanie told me that your hubby will be going over seas! I can't imagine how you are feeling!!! But know That GOD will be with you and your family and DEF your hubby!!!

Just remember that GOD has promised HAPPINESS and he is always FAITHFUL to his Word!!!


My God bless you and your family!!!!

Fay Cortes said...

Hello Maria. Yes Melanie has told me about you. We are believing for only the best to come out of your situation. God has it all in his Hands and he will make everything work for the better.

Melanie is awesome and I am glad that she has been able to help you and be there for you. We have both grown tremendously in the Lord and it is awesome to see what God has done for the both of us and others around us.

Thank you for your words of encouragement for me and my family. I am praying for strength, patience to deal with the kids everyday, and for a safe return home for him. We are praying Psalms 91 over his life and all the soldiers downrange.