Monday, July 18, 2011

Daily Devotional - To Do Lists

I love this verse because it shows how we are as wives and as mothers! "She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks." Proverbs 31:17

I know sometimes we can get so frustrated with our To do Lists on a daily basis but God sees our hard work and we don't need to face them alone because God is with us through it all. God is my strength and without him I am nothing!

I want to fear the Lord always, remember to be on fire for him daily, and give him the honor that a Father is given! I love how this devotional states that our source is rooted in faith and to depend on God. In order to have strength each day, we have to prioritize God and fear Him.

The steps I need to take to move in a deeper dependance of God's strength is to be consistent in prayer, stay pure, and worship in his presence daily.

No comments: