Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Daily Devotional - Trigger Points

There is always something or someone who tells us we are not good enough or you can't do it, we as women always feel inadequate. But we as the STRONG women that we are we have to stand against those accusations or those roots that can be planted and tell the enemy he is a liar.

Insecurity and self-doubt are so hard to overcome once they have been planted within us however we have to stand against them, encourage ourselves with the word of God and be strong women in faith. We have to be the WOMEN that God wants us to be in HIM! These items that we sometimes allow to overcome us can paralyze us which is exactly what the enemy wants but GOD. We serve an Almighty Father that removes those bondage's from our lives and sets us FREE. Hallelujah!

When we change the way we think, it will change how we feel and eventually transform the way we live.

Lord, I'm tired of doubting myself and feeling paralyzed by insecurity and uncertainty. Show me what triggers my self-doubt and then help me focus on Your thoughts about me instead of my thoughts about myself. I want to rely on and live in the power of Your promises. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: